Senior Operations Manager
1. Able to independently take charge of the product operation of the department, including but not limited to collecting and sorting the product requirements of the department, connecting with product managers, following up the requirements and tracking the performance of products after launch;
2. Able to establish an effective data tracking mechanism based on operational objectives and product status, promote the optimization of operational plans according to business development requirements, and be responsible for the implementation of online product promotion activities to achieve kpi indicators;
3. Continuously follow up product effects, analyze user behaviors and needs, understand competitors' trends, and conduct competitive analysis;
4. Productized the existing process and optimized the business efficiency according to the operating status.
Requirements for Employment
1. Have good analytical ability and logical thinking, have a sense of responsibility, strong ability to work under pressure, can complete projects independently;
2. Have insight, independent analysis ability, strong learning and innovation ability and language expression ability;
3. Enthusiasm for product operation, passion for innovation and solving challenging problems;
4. Able to make prd and prototype drawing, with banking experience or familiar with installment e-commerce, community e-commerce and online earning industry is preferred;
5, with pressure resistance, execution, learning ability.